Coastal Road Bike Tour
Pushed for time, but still want to stretch the legs on one of the most scenic and iconic stretches of road South Africa has to offer. Book this private guided early morning cycle, and revel in the beauty of Chapmans Peak Drive, the 12 Apostles stretch, with the sting in the tail - Suikerbossie Hill for those who enjoy a challenging hillclimb.
Distance: 40 - 80kmPrice: 950.00pp - 2017 2018 - On Request
Departure: Monday - Friday
• Road/Racing bicycle & helmet
• SPD or Look Keo compatible cleats if required
• Waterbottle, energy bar & energy drink
• Roller Setup in store, if requested
• Choice of coffee & muffin before the ride, or smoothie post ride
• Sag Wagon
• Gratuity to your guide
Tours are weather dependent.
Tours are done on road bicycles and cycling is on tar roads.
Distance cycled is according to time, and not ability.
Central meeting point at the &Bikes Cafe, downtown Cape Town
The tour runs from approximately 08h00 to 12h00, and can start earlier at the clients request.