Morning Coastal Road Tour
What better way to explore the beautiful and scenic coastal region of Cape Town than on two wheels? This morning bicycle tour will take you from downtown Cape Town, through Camps Bay, past Llandudno, into Hout Bay and right over the picturesque Chapmans Peak. If time and cycling ability allow, you will be able to visit a small NGO in the vibrant township of Imizamayethu.
Distance: 40 - 80kmPrice: R1060.00 pp - 2019
Departure: Monday - Friday
• Fully Guided Tour – 1 guide per 10 guests
• Racing Bike or Hybrid Mountain Bike and Helmet rental
• Snack Pack (including bottled water, choc & peanuts/raisins)
• Choice of Coffee on arrival or Fruit Smoothie on finishing
• Choice of platform, SPD, Look Keo or SPL-SL pedals
• Additional purchases made on the day
• Sag Wagon
Tours are weather dependent.
Tours are done on road bicycles and cycling is on tar roads.
Distance cycled is according to time, and not ability.
Central meeting point at the &Bikes Cafe, downtown Cape Town
The tour runs from approximately 08h00 to 12h00, and can start earlier at the clients request.