Stellenbosch Family Tour
Designed with families in mind, this winelands cycle tour is accessible to all ages and fitness levels with loads of child-friendly activities to enjoy along the way. While mom and dad soak up the sights, sounds and flavours of the Stellenbosch Winelands, our trained guides will keep a close eye on the kids, keeping them safe and entertained throughout.
Distance: 9 kmPrice: R950.00 pp - 2019 R230.00 pp under 6 years old - 2019
Departure: Daily, subject to availability
• Fully Guided Tour – 1 guide per 10 guests
• Mountain Bike and Helmet rental
• Child Seats, Baby Buggy or children’s bikes according to the size of the child
• Snack Pack (including bottled water, choc & peanuts/raisins)
• All Wine tastings on route (3 estates visited)
o Non Alcoholic Tastings for children u18
• Lunch – We will stop at an estate en route for lunch at clients own account
• Additional wine purchases made on the day
Tours are weather Dependent.
NB: Clients to ensure they are capable of cycling 10km with a child carrier/buggy
Client to be aware that bikes are Mountain Bikes, and not city cruisers.
Clients to note that cycling is done off-road, and not on paved cycle paths.
Self-drive is the standard option.
Please enquire about hotel pickups.
The starting time is 10h00 and you can expect to be done by +-16h00.