Franschhoek Winelands Luxury Tour
Taking you through the lavish vineyards of Franschhoek, this bicycle tour offers ample opportunity for gastronomic indulgence and cultural appreciation. Visiting 4 different estates, enjoy food and wine pairings, boutique wine tastings and cheese & charcuterie platter, and catch a glimpse of the town’s fascinating French connection with a visit to the Huguenot Monument.
Distance: 20 kmPrice: R1670.00 pp - 2019
Departure: Monday - Saturday, Subject to availability
• Fully Guided Tour – Limited to maximum of 10 guests on a tour
• Mountain Bike and Helmet rental
• Snack Pack (including bottled water, choc & peanuts/raisins)
• All Wine tastings on route (4 estates visited)
• Cheese & Charcuterie platter
• Cellar tour
• Canape & wine pairing
• Chocolate or biltong or Turkish Delight & wine pairing
• Additional wine purchases made on the day
Tours are weather dependent.
NB: Clients to ensure they are capable of cycling 20km over the course of a day.
Client to be aware that bikes are Mountain Bikes, and not city cruisers.
Clients to note that cycling is done off-road, and not on paved cycle paths.
No children under the age of 16 allowed on this group tour
Self Drive and Hotel Pick-Ups are available for this tour.
The tour runs approximately from 10h00 to 16h00, depending on the place of departure. The times of the tour will be released when the tour is booked and the accommodation of the client is confirmed.