Cape Peninsula Road Bike Tour
What better way to explore Cape Town’s breath-taking natural beauty than by bicycle? Our Cape Peninsula Pedal takes you through the historic navy suburb of Simon's Town, into the midst of the penguin colony at Boulder’s Beach and on a meander through the Cape Point Nature Reserve. Your effort will also be rewarded with a plattered lunch overlooking the ocean at Cape Point Vineyards.
Distance: 30-80 kmPrice: R1670.00 pp - 2019
Departure: Daily, Subject to availbility
• Fully Guided Tour – Limited to maximum of 15 guests on a tour
• Racing Bike/Hybrid Mountain Bike and Helmet rental
• Support Vehicle/Sag Wagon
• Snack Pack (including bottled water, choc & peanuts/raisins)
• Stop-off at Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
• Entry into Cape Peninsula National Park
• Wine tasting at Cape Point Vineyards
• Lunch Platter at Cape Point Vineyards
• Toll Fee’s
• Additional wine purchases made on the day
Tours are weather dependent.
Tours are done on road bicycles and cycling is on tar roads.
A backup vehicle/Sag Wagon is provided.
Pick-ups are available from hotels in Cape Town City Center.
The tour runs from approximately 09h00 to 16h00, depending on the place of departure. The times of the tour will be released when the tour is booked and the accommodation of the client is confirmed.