Stellenbosch Vineyard Meander
Slow down and soak up the beauty of the winelands at a relaxed pedaling pace. During this six hour cycle tour, you will visit 3 wine estates and stop off for an a la carte lunch at one.
Distance: 10 kmPrice: R870.00 pp - 2019
Departure: Daily, Subject To Availability
• Fully Guided Tour – 1 guide per 10 guests
• Mountain Bike and Helmet rental
• Snack Pack (including bottled water, choc & peanuts/raisins)
• All Wine tastings on route (3 estates visited)
• Complimentary Transfer from the &Bikes Café in downtown Cape Town, to Stellenbosch and return. (Subject to availability)
• Lunch – We will stop at an estate en route for lunch at clients own account
• Additional wine purchases made on the day
Tours are weather Dependent.
NB: Clients to ensure they are capable of cycling 10km over the course of a day.
Vehicle transfers to be arranged by request only.
Client to be aware that bikes are Mountain Bikes, and not city cruisers.
Clients to note that cycling is done off-road, and not on paved cycle paths.
Clients to advise on whether they wish to self-drive, or whether they will utilise the complimentary shuttle service from the &Bikes Boutique in downtown Cape Town.
The complimentary shuttle bus is available on a 1st come, 1st serve basis. Bikes 'n Wines cannot guarantee daily availability during peak season.
Self-drive guests: meet at Asara Hotel at 10h00 and can expect to be done by +-16h00.
Transfer guests to meet at 09h00 at the &Bikes Boutique, corner of Loop Street and Waterkant Street, Cape Town CBD and can expect to be back by +-17h00 .
*Please enquire for a transfer quote if you would like a hotel pickup.