Stellenbosch Winelands Luxury Tour
Meandering through scenic Stellenbosch winelands, this premium cycling tour offers ample opportunity to indulge your senses. Enjoy exceptional tastings and daring pairings at an array of established wineries, some of which still use old-fashioned wine-making methods.
Distance: 15 kmPrice: 1280.00 pp - 2018 1380.00 pp - 2019
Departure: Monday - Saturday. Booking subject to availability
• Fully Guided Tour – Limited to maximum of 10 guests on a tour
• Mountain Bike and Helmet rental
• Snack Pack (including bottled water, choc & peanuts/raisins)
• All Wine tastings on route (4 estates visited)
o Cheese platter
o Cellar tour
o Tapas platter & wine pairing
• Chocolate & wine pairing Complimentary Transfer from the &Bikes Café in downtown Cape Town, to Stellenbosch and return. (Subject to availability)
• Additional wine purchases made on the day
Tours are weather dependent.
NB: Clients to ensure they are capable of cycling 15km over the course of a day.
Client to be aware that bikes are Mountain Bikes, and not city cruisers.
Clients to note that cycling is done off-road, and not on paved cycle paths.
Clients to advise on whether they wish to self-drive, or whether they will utilise the complimentary shuttle service from the &Bikes Boutique in downtown Cape Town.
The complimentary shuttle bus is available on a 1st come, 1st serve basis. Bikes 'n Wines cannot guarantee daily availability during peak season.
Self-drive guests: meet at Asara Hotel at 10h00 and can expect to be done by +-16h00.
Transfer guests to meet at 09h00 at the &Bikes Boutique, Corner of Loop Street and Waterkant Street, Cape Town CBD and can expect to be back by +-17h00.
Please enquire for a transfer quote if you would like a hotel pickup.