Dear valued client, due to feedback from guests who have joined us on tour, please spend a moment reading and acknowledging the below points, before carrying on and making a tour selection with us.
- Our office hours are Monday – Friday, 08h00 – 17h00. RSA Time. Enquiries over a weekend, will be responded to first thing on Monday morning. Our cellphone booking line is operational from 08h00 – 19h00 on weekdays and 09h00 – 16h00 on weekends.
- Our tours are booked on a first come, first serve basis. To avoid disappointment please book in advance. Arrivals without a booking will not be guaranteed availability although we will do our best to accommodate you wherever we can.
- Complimentary transfers from our Café in Cape Town are also booked on a first come, first serve basis, and we cannot guarantee space will be available with late bookings. The shuttle departs at set times, so please be aware you might have to wait for other tour groups to finish cycling before departing back to Cape Town. Please note that we WILL NOT alter the shuttle departure times to cater for specific needs. If you are in any doubt, contact us to book a private customized tour experience that best suits your unique requirements.
- Our group tours have start/end times, set wineries or estates visited as well as set distances cycled. This information is all available on each individual tour page. If you have booked on a group tour, please note that we WILL NOT alter the tour to cater for specific needs. If you are in any doubt, contact us to book a private customized tour experience that best suits your unique requirements.
- As much as we would like to, we have no control over the weather. It is generally hot (25-35’C) during our summer months, and often rainy in our winter months. Please be aware of this. You will receive our “rainy day” policy once you have made a reservation, or you can view it on our website under “About Us”.
- Our tour guides are first and foremost bicycle guides. They are not permitted to drink wine when they are working as this would be irresponsible. We ask our guests to not take offence when they decline to partake.
- If you would like to experience food/wine pairings, in-depth wine tastings and a more upmarket experience, please book a Luxury Tour or ask us to customise a tour for you. We pride ourselves on the affordability of our tours and offer 3-5 star options.
- Wine tasting is objective. Our tours showcase a variety of wines to suit all palates. If you do not enjoy a wine this does not mean the quality of the wine is inferior as all of the estates chosen are award winning reputable establishments – if you are in any doubt, please let us know your preference, and we will put together a private customised tour to best suit your tastebuds, and riding ability.
We are here to help wherever we can and have had thousands of satisfied clients on tour with us. If you are unsure of anything, please drop us line, and we will gladly help wherever we can.